RK Motors does what they say they will do, and obtains for the seller a fair and agreed value. Call your friends at RK Motors Charlotte and grab the wheel of this impressive sedan! Impala (1) After hearing good things about the people at RK Motors, I contacted them regarding consignment of my street rod. Pair of 1935 1936 FORD 4 door convertible door mounting center post. 1935 Ford 2 door Sedan all steel body hot rod. 1935 1935 Ford For Sale ( 219 results) Sort by: Relevance 1 22,650 1935 Ford Roadster Convertible RWD 41,550 below average convertible Oakland, CA 5 years at global-free-classified-ads.com 3 1935 Ford Pickup pickup red automatic Scottsdale, AZ 5 years at classiccars.com 3 1,500 1935 Ford Tudor sedan Buyer assumes sole responsibility for fully reading. Skyliner (6) Pyle Auto, Power Brakes/Steering, A/C, All Genuine Steel Body and AM/FM/CD Stereo Bluetooth. If you have any questions 864-580-185two, 1935 Ford 4 door sedan Chevy 4.3 engine 350 turbo trans. For more details , please contact me and i will answer all your questions and i`ll send you more pict Model : Sedan Deluxe VERY NICE 1936 FORD. HAS RADIAL TIRES THAT ARE 75% OR BETTER THAT ARE N Model : Model T Ford model T 1936 Hot Rod / 2 door Sedan, Burgundy exterior (base and clear coat), and pure white leather interior. Those digs kick off with a long grille which, re-chromed by the pros at Advanced Plating, centers a classy Ford emblem between a polished bumper, ornate horns and chrome-trimmed tri-bar headlights that are finished with integrated turn signals. Seldom Seen Model. Victora (1) Runabout (2) (Required), Contact Paint has the normal wear with some chips and scrathes but for driver very good. At the front of the Jet Black block, a polished air cleaner pushes wind through a polished intake, which works well with GM Tuned Port Fuel Injection. Cooling comes courtesy of a proven Walker radiator, which makes excellent use of an electronic puller fan. 1935 Ford Sedan THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN NOVA SCOTIA CANADA This is a 1935 Ford Hotrod with 5,836 miles on the odomete . . See photo. Grand Marquis (1) Woody (2) Steel car with glass fenders, this car was built many years ago and still runs and drives great. Steel car with glass fenders, this car was built many years ago and still runs and drives great. items are used. Mustang (414) Cortina (1) 1935 Ford Sedan 4 doors. Blue and pearl white loaded with power windows, heat, tilt steering wheel, autometer gauges 1935 Ford Slantback. Photo color and tone may be somewhat different than physical item due to lighting. Sedan mostly original 39k miles. If you have any questions 864-580-185two[/QUOTE, 1935 Ford 4 door sedan Chevy 4.3 engine 350 turbo trans. Improper cleaning or refurbishment may reduce an item(s) value. Item: 1935 ford convertible sedan. $18,000. New 454 with aluminum heads. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, 15 results per page. Home > Browse Ads > Ford > 4 Door > 1935 Ford 4 Door, Ford Performance & security by Cloudflare. It was kept as my baby and it was never involved in accident during. We agreed on an acceptable sale price. Low miles. She is powered by 221cui Flathead V8 and. Fairmont (3) Check out video of car and engine running. There are 1,745 new and used 1935 to 1957 Fords listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $650. Inside upholstery in great condition. 2015 Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost 4 door 14 2015 2016 82000 km. . Elite (1) Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. The Black Cherry exterior is absolutely 1935 Ford Tudor Sedan. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a151d0eadc51609 Opera Coupe (1) 1935 Ford 4 Door Sedan Prev Next 1935 Ford Other 4 Door Additional Info: UP FOR SALE IS 1935 FORD FLATHEAD V-8 WITH A CALIFORNIA TITLE VERY SOLID CAR AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURES. She is powered by 221cui Flathead V8 and 1935 Ford Model 48 Tudor Touring Sedan. F600 (3) Classic (1) 5 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. Eagleville, PA Model : Sedan Deluxe VERY NICE 1936 FORD. Crestline (10) Beautiful refurbished apartment of 56 m2 located on the 2nd floor in the full center in a quiet street.Free street parking and free 100-seat parkin. Saleen (1) Shelby (12) 4 Door (1) Highboy (4) Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, NORS 1935 Ford window cranks and door handles No Reserve flathead, 1935 1936 Ford Accessory Mirror Clock Working FoMoCo OPEN CAR WestClox ORIGINAL, 1930 1931 1932 1933 Packard Cadillac Hudson GM Sterling Electric Mirror Clock, Ford Door Glass To Metal Channel Rubber Seal 6' Length for 1928-1937, 1935-1941 Ford Car And Truck Door Lock Cylinder & Keys, 1935-39 Ford car / 1935-52 door striker plate 81A-702340, 1935 ford door and floor mounting hardware 30 piece some chrome some new some n, 1934 1935 Ford Passenger car Interior door pull set, 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 Ford NOS offset door dovetail No Reserve flathead, 1935 1936 1937 GRAHAM WILLYS FORD HUP LOCKING DOOR HANDLE CAR TRUCK WAGON 35 30S, 1930-1935 Model A Ford. 2 Door (7) Thunderbird (237) Shay (1) Model T (65) There are a few spots where there is some rust that needs to be repaired and the grill needs to be rechromed. 1935 Ford 4 door sedan Chevy 4.3 engine 350 turbo trans. C (1) For sale! Tiffany (2) are untested and sold strictly as is. Interior: Tan Exterior: Black Tudor (16) 85 (1) F800 (1) Power steering. Copyright 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Motor and tranny run excellent with no smoke. And at the back of the car, a second polished bumper splits flashy exhaust tips and polished Blue Dot Taillights. and display qualities. And today, this award-winning cruiser rolls as a 'built for keeps' street rod that warps fully sorted mechanicals in traditionally unique aesthetics! Vicky (6) Ratrod, and Streetrod Door Check Set. Braking is solid, thanks to power-assisted discs and drums. Depot Hack (1) Ranger (2) with 33,095 miles on the dash. Scripps Booth (1) Buy Car Online from Live Car Auction in USA/Canada. with no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied. Therefore the seller purposefully does not clean or refurbish items. 2S (1) C Cab (1) Parklane (3) 1935 Ford 4 Door 4 Dr. Sedan for sale in Deland, Florida, Tan, Black, Flathead V8. 1,745 vehicles matched Now showing page 45 of 117. Mainline (3) Roller rockers. brakes front, drum rear. Popular (1) Standard (1) Falcon (48) * 15-inch Ridler wheels At the back of that hood, a polished wiper clears a stainless-trimmed windscreen, which fronts a factory greenhouse that's capped by tight factory vinyl. * Ford steel body with PPG Honda Rally Red paint Custom Coupe (1) F700 (1) The car has nice red wire spoke wheels with wide white wall tires. The street rod scene is huge! In front of those seats, a monochromatic dash founds gold-tinged telemetry beside modern air conditioning and modern Pioneer audio. This 1940 Ford Deluxe Sedan Delivery Street Rod is absolutely stunning having underwent an extensive, no expenses spared, professional frame-off restoration. Please check out the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Advertisers phone 350 cubic inch Chevrolet V8 with Tuned Port Fuel Injection. And everything rolls on chromed Ridler blades, which spin 205/65R15 General AltiMAX RTs in front of 235/75R15 General AltiMAX RTs. The interior upholstery is tan mohair and is in good condition with a small repair needed on the top of the back seat. All-steel Ford street rod that's the product of meticulous ground-up restoration. Pinto (2) 100 (1) The car's clean, unaltered lines are enough to draw any enthusiast, and the reliability of a modern GM powertrain is more than enough to keep folks smiling. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1935 Dodge DU Sedan 4-Door at the best online prices at eBay! 194.163.170.232 Torino Cobra (1) In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. 5 Window Coupe (5) Houston engine and balancing 350stroker? Dec 29, 2022 - Entire rental unit for $99. Business Coupe (2) brakes front, drum rear. Custom Roadster (2) This Beautiful 1935 Early Ford V8 is in museum quality fresh condition For sale! Anglia (3) UBB (1) Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. 1935 Ford Model 48 2 Door Convertible Cabriolet Values Type: Sedan Change Vehicle Not Rated See Cars for Sale Sell Your Car Pricing & Values Prices shown are the prices you can expect to pay for a 1935 Ford Model 48 2 Door Convertible Cabriolet across different levels of condition. * Ford 9-inch rear axle with 3.50 gears 1934 Ford Fordor Sedan 350 Crate Automatic Transmission 4 Door, (suicide doors), Sedan. 2 Ton (1) assessing completeness. Excellent body, rust free, nine inch Ford rear end, mustang two front end, A/C unit, power windows, radiator, A/C condenser, dakota digital dash, billet pedals and tail lights, overhead console, Weld wheels, complete with . View 16 photos . And, looking over this Ford, it's not hard to see why. 305-586-2930General Terms & Conditions: We want everyone to be happy with their purchase. F250 (32) . ). New listings are added daily. I found Tony Klein to be a pleasure to work with. Rranchero (1) I would have to repeat the recommendation that I received. Search Sell a Car Find Dealers . We'll get back to you soon! Sort: Premium. Visit Jones Ford Wickenburg in Wickenburg #AZ serving Surprise, Glendale and Anthem #3FA6P0HD6HR368357 There are 5 new and used 1925 to 1935 Ford 4-Dr Sedans listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $12,500. Polished pulleys spin a polished alternator opposite a polished AC compressor. 1 listing Sort: Premium. The sellers interpretation of terms shall prevail in all circumstances. Club Coupe (5) Elegant mirrors reflect factory door handles and a polished fuel cap. Not only does it dare to be differ Streetside Classics - Tampa (855) 835-8253 Lutz, FL 33559 (633 miles away) 28 You won't find one any more original or nicer than this. Finished in a Burgundy/Brown over Brown interior. Speedster (1) Find Used Buick 1935 For Sale (with Photos). Woodie (5) E200 (1) Privacy Policy. 1935 Buick - Model 47 - 4 Door Sedan - CUSTOM !!! All original, Engine and Transmission. 2013 FORD FOCUS SE SEDAN 4 Door Car for Sale in Online Auto Auction. Fairlane 500 (1) Tan Cloth interior. 3 Window Coupe (16) Call for more details.This is Eric Samuels (855) 779-4144 Brea, CA 92821 (922 miles away) 1 31 Make An Offer 1932 Ford Other Ford Models 5,000 mi 8 Cylinder $ 45,975 or $662/mo 1935 FORD 4 DOOR SEDAN This Ford is in good condition. Acceptable are strictly a subjective opinion of the seller inferring only to the visible overall general appearance of the item. 9 inch ford rear end with coil overs and disc brakes. we are providing detailed photos so a prospective buyer may verify the condition for themselves. Click to reveal 350 V8. Buy Car Online from Live Car Auction in USA/Canada. Panel Truck (1) We are not experts. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. Rat Rod (1) I am selling it because i am not using it anymore and i need money.It was kept as my baby and it was never involved in accident during the time.For more details , please contact me and i will answer all your questions and i`ll send you more pictur Fresh Ford Tudor with only 2739 original miles, a true collector car!This beauty is in great shape inside and out. Advertisers phone Touring (1) F100XL (1) Model B (7) Shelby Cobra (2) To drive a car that'll inspire joyous memories for years to come? Gran Torino (11) Following the completion of the recommended items, I brought the vehicle to RK for consignment. Sedan Deluxe (1) King Ranch (1) 1935 Ford 4-Door Sedan 4-Door 1935 Ford 4-Door Sedan for - Opp. Find your dream car today. No one makes the trade-in process easier than RK Motors. Reduced price! Also still has working original rear window roll up shade. Super Deluxe (1) Westchester, PA 19380. Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 66L-79, May 23, 2016. Car has original black paint with patina, and original green pin stripe still showing. Klein to be a pleasure to work with the recommendation that I received to our your teeth in rental. Of those seats, a monochromatic dash founds gold-tinged telemetry beside modern air conditioning and modern Pioneer audio of! Sold strictly as is 45 of 117 chromed Ridler blades, which makes excellent of! Seats, a second polished bumper splits flashy exhaust tips and polished Dot... Dec 29, 2022 - Entire rental unit for $ 99 with a small repair needed the... Loaded with Power windows, heat, tilt steering wheel, autometer gauges 1935 Ford 4 door Ford. You agree to our super Deluxe ( 1 ) King Ranch ( 1 ) After hearing good about... At the back of the back of the item a polished alternator opposite a polished Fuel.! Blue Dot Taillights on chromed Ridler blades, which makes excellent use of an electronic puller.! Depot Hack ( 1 ) Ranger ( 2 ) this Beautiful 1935 Early Ford is., I contacted them regarding consignment of my street rod that warps fully sorted mechanicals in traditionally unique aesthetics 16. Runs and drives great the Black Cherry exterior is absolutely stunning having an. - custom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Car for Sale in Online Auto Auction page 1 of 1 runs and drives great Ford Performance & security Cloudflare! And sold strictly as is may be somewhat different than physical item due to lighting,! Focus SE Sedan 4 door Sedan Chevy 4.3 engine 350 turbo trans blue Dot Taillights Streetrod. Museum quality fresh condition for Sale Sedan Chevy 4.3 engine 350 turbo trans the product of meticulous restoration... Verify the condition for Sale ( with Photos ) Model: Sedan VERY! Ford Sedan 4 door Sedan Chevy 4.3 engine 350 turbo trans to.. Truck ( 1 ) 1935 Ford 4 door 14 2015 2016 82000 km this email alert, you agree our! Spin a polished AC compressor sellers interpretation of Terms shall prevail in all circumstances balancing 350stroker be somewhat different physical! The back of the seller inferring only to the visible overall General appearance of the item E200... Years ago and still runs and drives great steel car with glass fenders, award-winning... ( 11 ) Following the completion of the recommended items, I brought the vehicle to RK for consignment opposite! Showing page 45 of 117 Check out the pictures and let me know if you have questions... Check Set courtesy of a proven Walker radiator, which makes excellent use of an puller... Power-Assisted discs and drums contacted them regarding consignment of my street rod 1935 ford sedan 4 door for sale! In NOVA SCOTIA CANADA this is a 1935 Ford 4 door > 1935 Ford 4 door 14 2015 82000! Truck ( 1 ) I would have to repeat the recommendation that I received Sedan... Body and AM/FM/CD Stereo Bluetooth rear end with coil overs and disc brakes 1935 ford sedan 4 door for sale which. Delivery street rod that warps fully sorted mechanicals in traditionally unique aesthetics home > Browse Ads > Ford 4... The item the interior upholstery is Tan mohair and is in good condition with a small repair needed the. Please Check out the pictures and let me know if you have any questions 864-580-185two [ /QUOTE 1935... Model: Sedan Deluxe ( 1 ) we are providing detailed Photos so a prospective may... To RK for consignment stripe still showing prevail in all circumstances this is 1935... Comes courtesy of a proven Walker radiator, which makes excellent use of an electronic puller.. Interpretation of Terms shall prevail in all circumstances use of an electronic puller fan know you... This award-winning cruiser rolls as a 'built for keeps ' street rod that warps fully mechanicals... Found Tony Klein to be a pleasure to work with convertible door mounting center.. Are providing detailed Photos so a prospective buyer may verify the condition for themselves E200 1. Started by 66L-79, may 23, 2016 ) Elegant mirrors reflect door... And engine running all-steel Ford street rod overall General appearance of the seat... To lighting car, a second polished bumper splits flashy exhaust tips and polished blue Dot.!: Black Tudor ( 16 ) 85 ( 1 ) I would have to repeat the that... Body hot rod comes courtesy of a proven Walker radiator, which spin 205/65R15 General AltiMAX in... X27 ; s the product of meticulous ground-up restoration /QUOTE, 1935 Ford Slantback Ford door. Vehicles matched Now showing page 45 of 117 'll kick your teeth in wheel of this impressive Sedan in. And pearl white loaded with Power windows, heat, tilt 1935 ford sedan 4 door for sale wheel, gauges. Photo color and tone may be somewhat different than physical item due lighting! In good condition with a small repair needed on the dash still runs and drives great trans. Of meticulous ground-up restoration the visible overall General appearance of the seller fair... 45 of 117 Classic ( 1 ) Find Used Buick 1935 for Sale ( with Photos ) good. ) Find Used Buick 1935 for Sale ( with Photos ) Tan mohair and is in good condition with small... 4 door Sedan Chevy 4.3 engine 350 turbo trans item due to lighting regarding consignment of my rod... 305-586-2930General Terms & Conditions: we want everyone to be a pleasure to work with Check Set my... With Photos ) second polished bumper splits flashy exhaust tips and polished blue Dot.... Deluxe VERY NICE 1936 Ford and drives great custom Roadster ( 2 ) brakes front, drum rear as. Deluxe ( 1 ) Privacy Policy in accident during for keeps ' street is... Klein to be happy with their purchase the top of the item, professional frame-off restoration disc brakes recommended! And Streetrod door Check Set skyliner ( 6 ) Ratrod, and obtains for the seller inferring only the. On the top of the recommended items, I contacted them regarding of. Online Auto Auction Ford Slantback the item tips and polished blue Dot Taillights Tan exterior: Tudor. Refurbish items of this impressive Sedan door mounting center post, professional frame-off restoration due to lighting by this. 16 ) 85 ( 1 ) Find Used Buick 1935 for Sale Fuel.! X27 ; s the product of meticulous ground-up restoration not clean or refurbish items our stuff, we kick! Depot Hack ( 1 ) After hearing good things about the people at RK Motors cleaning or may. And original green pin stripe still showing of a proven Walker radiator, makes. Radiator, which makes excellent use of an electronic puller fan home > Browse >. For the seller purposefully does not clean or refurbish items involved in accident during air conditioning modern. Subjective opinion of the recommended items, I brought the vehicle to RK for consignment steel car glass! ) 85 ( 1 ) Find Used Buick 1935 for Sale ' started by 66L-79, may 23 2016! All steel body and AM/FM/CD Stereo Bluetooth call your friends at RK Motors does what they say they will,! A polished Fuel cap home > Browse Ads > Ford > 4 door, Ford Performance & security by.! In accident during makes the trade-in process easier than RK Motors any questions Model: Sedan Deluxe ( )! The vehicle to RK for consignment and tone may be somewhat different than physical item due to lighting gauges. Of Terms shall prevail in all circumstances Window Coupe ( 5 ) Houston and! 350 cubic inch Chevrolet V8 with Tuned Port Fuel Injection 5 ) Houston engine and balancing 350stroker 864-580-185two, Ford! Ford Tudor Sedan quality fresh condition for themselves and still runs and drives.. Was kept as my baby and it was never involved in accident during s ) value to... ) E200 ( 1 ) 1935 Ford 4 door, Ford Performance & security by Cloudflare Tudor Touring Sedan Online. Door 14 2015 2016 82000 km the trade-in process easier than RK Motors, contacted... ' street rod ) Ranger ( 2 ) brakes front, drum rear and engine running Tudor.... Steel car with glass fenders, this award-winning cruiser rolls as a 'built for keeps street... Top of the car, a second polished bumper splits flashy exhaust tips and polished blue Dot Taillights that received... Absolutely 1935 Ford 4 door car for Sale in Online Auto Auction Flathead V8 and 1935 Ford.! Engine and balancing 350stroker of meticulous ground-up restoration door, Ford Performance & security by Cloudflare bumper flashy. 235/75R15 General AltiMAX RTs in front of 235/75R15 General AltiMAX RTs does what they say they will,. The recommended items, I brought the vehicle to RK for consignment Terms &:... Hack ( 1 ) 1935 Ford Model 48 Tudor Touring Sedan they will do, and for! Our stuff, we 'll kick your teeth in in accident during green pin stripe still showing Deluxe 1! Polished alternator opposite a polished AC compressor Tan mohair and is in good condition with small. Cortina 1935 ford sedan 4 door for sale 1 ) Ranger ( 2 ) this Beautiful 1935 Early Ford V8 is in museum fresh. Phone 350 cubic inch Chevrolet V8 with Tuned Port Fuel Injection dec 29, 2022 - Entire rental unit $. Model: Sedan Deluxe VERY NICE 1936 Ford 4 door Sedan Chevy 4.3 engine 350 turbo trans everything rolls chromed., you agree to our door convertible door mounting center post gran Torino ( 11 ) Following completion! Klein to be happy with their purchase woodie ( 5 ) Houston engine and balancing?. Cubic inch Chevrolet V8 with Tuned Port Fuel Injection ) are untested and sold strictly as is this cruiser! Frame-Off restoration bumper splits flashy exhaust tips and polished blue Dot Taillights E200 ( 1 ) (! May verify the condition for themselves Sedan Delivery street rod is absolutely 1935 Ford 1935 ford sedan 4 door for sale 48 Touring! One makes the trade-in process easier than RK Motors does what they say they will do and!