Remember, they came pre-rusted from the factory, so that accounts for some of the minor issues. Looking at it now, it has a cute, quant, econbox box look to it a boxy style that was once everywhere but has long since passed away. My name is Tommy. Firetruck (2) Now its common practice, but back in the 70s it was revolutionary, at least for Ford. The only problem was his car last 4 years due to our location-Bethesda, Md. Power Is A 350 V8 All Decked Out, Great Sounding Mild Cam, 4 Barrel Carburetor And Aluminum Radiator With Electric Fan. new radiator This lovely Sedan is ready to drive away, it is powered by a healthy 59a flathead engine and column change 3 speed, stock axles, wheels/tyres are all good too. I dont think it will run to well with #1 spark plug wire missing. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/US_Fiesta_Enthusiasts/. F250 (32) I had a 1980 S (sport). 78 (3) California Notice at Collection This car is absolutely rock solid with no rot and has recently gone through MOT with no advisaries just had the original starter motor replaced with a brand new one and also a new battery. It has hand cranks to adjust the seats!!!! 1300 (66 BHP DIN) Kent Crossflow engine with automatic choke. Mustang (414) Albuquerque. Depot Hack (1) mine was a very good car for the 50k mile i put on it. $23,490 Drive Away $22,499 Excl. 2015 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Ambiente for sale with 105082KM! Superb body and paintwork. As I said with the previous Fiesta a few weeks ago this would be snapped up here in the UK. As noted above, and similar to the later CRX, the light wight, compact shape and flickable nature, of the US Fiestas provided significant advantages on tight autocross courses. Tiffany (2) Fiesta prices for early ones are gently rising, depending on originality and condition here in Europe. Austin. Used Ford Fiesta for Sale Skip to main content Shop Sell/Trade Finance FILTER & SORT Add filters to save your search and get notified when new inventory arrives. If an item is subject to sales tax at the location where the sale takes place, tax is generally calculated on . The little Ford has brought a ton of comments! 500XL (1) I have never owned one and likely never would just not my thing. 3 Window Coupe (16) Used Ford Fiesta for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 2,647 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $2,000 - $30,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim S (225) S FWD (84) S Hatchback (78) SE (741) SE FWD (348) SE Hatchback (529) Upgrades; Hi-Boy (3) Early versions of that are very hard to find. 2016 Ford Fiesta 5DR HB SE Odometer is 51302 kilometers below market average! Registration: Greek All break systems where renewed. The trip odometer button is said to work intermittently, and total mileage is unknown. The hatch doesnt align up with the left quarter panel either.. Rust is present in the trunk floor, around the lower lip of the hatch, and on the bottoms of the doors. In fact, if it were closer, Id be tempted to pick it up myself! Excellent interior with original Zolda trim seats and also a set of matching super rare Zolda trim Recaros. To the top of the oil filler. *** WallToWallTires.com *** Enter amount Show payments on listings Mileage Body Style Fuel Economy Exterior Color Transmission Utility (1) The Fiesta is available as a mild-hybrid or hybrid too; explore the differences on our Ford Hybrid and Electric page. See more price trends. Est. If you don't win, your existing pre-authorization will be released. Has been literally for decades here. Mileage: 118000 This vehicle is priced within 9% of the average price for a 2014 Ford Fiesta in the Palestine area. ebay.co.uk 20 days ago Report Good Price View Photos Ford Fiesta 1.5 TDCi Car Derived Van Euro 6 Classic (1) post. base model with a foot pump for the windshield washer. driven daily in summer , great on gas car is all stock and complete except for color.SOLD, $2,500 If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. account. Great car. I have 11 mark 1 I have two USA models rest are European models love them. Short Bed (1) Fact is they were mounted on shocks rated, if i remember right, at 15 mph collisions. 1978 1979 1980 Ford Fiesta Mark 1 NOS LH+RH WINDSHIELD WIPER ARM KIT. Ford Mustang GT Fastback Automatic 1966 Zimmer (1), Excellent running condition with many new parts, everything works, interior is in good shape am/fm/cd body has some small dents, filler, rust, but looks good. The water pump, ignition components, and engine seals are said to have been replaced by the seller at that time, and the alternator and carburetors were also rebuilt. Additional underside photos are available in the gallery. Body Type: 2dr hatchback I cannot imagine you could have more classic fun for $4k than this little thing. still for sale! The Fiesta is undoubtedly an economy car, with no luxuries or electronic controls anywhere. Yes left rear tire is a may pop. Btw. Woody (2) It gave excellent fuel economy but often wouldnt start in cold weather. Average price on CG $7,900. The current Fiesta is too expensive and not fun to drive as the original! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. And fancy interior.36 years plays with ones memory. * 88,000 km GREAT DEAL Laval, QC $3,732 below market (450) 235-2868 Request Info Certified Pre-Owned Sedan Deluxe (1) . Automatic, too! I think it was a 79. Finance Quotes 1947 Ford 2Door Sedan - For Sale 14,750 This lovely Sedan is ready to drive away, it is powered by a healthy 59a flathead engine and column change 3 speed, stock axles, wheels/tyres are all good too. LTD (18) We were amazed to see the dumpster fly across the lot like it was launched from an aircraft carrier catapult! Created by Ford of Europe, designed by Ghia in Italy, and for US model at least, built in Germany, you got a lot of decent quality car for your money particularly compared to cars like GMs Chevette. All chrome trim is in good condition. Find a . 1/2 Ton (3) Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: 13K-Mile Diesel! Govt. Half Ton (1) I know its 2021,but,just found this add. F100XL (1) We have everything from affordable Fiesta aftermarket parts to high-end Ford Fiesta performance parts. It is a Ghia model-with the fancy interior and adjustable seat backs . These were amazing cars for their time and price point. Im the owner of this Fiesta. Even if this car were stored outside for a period of time, it appears to have (IMO) too much rust and wear to have only been driven 1200 miles. Prefect (1) Free returns. the back tires were still good. Body color in 'Raven black' with a black 'Pony' interior Do you think bidders will begin to notice before the auction runs out? 2/3 scale VW Rabbit is many people thought it was back then! GT (1) The front floors were replaced by the seller, who notes areas of paint touch up around the body. The styling may now looked datedbut made for more interior usable space. GT500KR (1) Model 40 (3) This message is for aeromoto. Somethings not right about this. It is free of rust or body damage. 33 Factory Five (2) With almost 400 new and over 10,000 used Ford Fiesta cars for sale on Parkers, from nippy city run-arounds with small engines to more enjoyable hot hatchback versions, you'll easily find a used model for sale in your price range. The car comes with several spare parts and service manuals. 8/4/20 12:05 p.m. There was a lot done on the vehicle mechanically.Vehicle has 131156km on the clock. F700 (1) (And Im a different David Wilkinson than the previous poster. cars & trucks. Id be concerned the front suspension would be out from the look of the right inner fender. Special Deluxe (1) Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. Model B (7) This 1980 Ford Fiesta is in excellent condition. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? It was amazing when working on these-to find out where each part was made in Europe. needs a PI looking for rust as well as more damage from crash. Country Squire (6) The biggest uh-oh of all is no pix of front or right side. monetization_on All Original 1978 Ford Fiesta, 1212 Original Miles - Project Car Santa Rosa, California, United States 4 cylinder Manual 1,212 1978 Ford Fiesta MK 1 Alcains, Castelo Branco, Portugal 1000 77,890 1980 1980 Ford Fiesta S Cassopolis, Michigan, United States 1.6 L 4 CYL Gas Manual 39,289 1980 1977 Ford Fiesta Cabazon, California, United States Meteor (1) I ended up owning 3 or 4 of them paid under 1G for all but my last one cherry 80 white sport 50,000 mi $1200. The engine bay paint does still shine up nicely, and seems consistent with the exterior of the car. Again, no way 1200 miles. Flathead (2) Sell Your Classic Car For FREE Browse by trim Ford Fiesta 1980 Ghia Ford Fiesta 1980 Popular Sort by Showing 1 to 8 of 8 3,500 1989 Ford Fiesta More details Private Seller 5,000 1981 Ford Fiesta More details Private Seller 1,000 1989 Ford Fiesta 1.1ghia More details Private Seller 2,000 I owned a 78. So light they went like stink but started to rust as soon as they left the factory. How much mpg does the Ford Fiesta get? Charges 78,926 km Hatch Manual 4cyl 1.6L Turbo Petrol Check car history Dealer comes to you The dealer brings the car to your home for you to inspect and test drive (Fees may apply so please check with the dealer). In the USA would be a cheap and fun car. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Though the seller will include a NOS fender and core support, getting the paint to match the original will be a challenge. I dont know what happened to it when she started it, if she could. Find Used 1990 Ford Fiesta Cars for Sale by City in. Panel Van (2) Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. This feels plentiful in a car that is as light and agile as the Fiesta. Free delivery for many products. It is free of rust or body damage. Used Ford Fiesta with 1L engine. 1981 Oldsmobile 98 Regency, Two Owner Pickup: 1968 GMC 1500 Short Bed Truck, Almost A Survivor! CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. You are not connected to real-time updates. I owned a 1978 fiesta base with 4 speed transmission. Club Coupe (5) I am a paraplegic and use hand controls PLUS I have to be able to get my wheelchair into the car as well. The lucky thing was I hit it exactly at 90 degrees. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. Mileage: 118000 this vehicle is priced within 9 % of the right inner fender at mph. Wilkinson than the previous poster 2 ) it gave excellent fuel economy often... 1980 Ford Fiesta is too expensive and not fun to drive as the original be. It when she started it, if it were closer, Id concerned! ( 32 ) I have 11 mark 1 I have two USA models rest are European models love.. Different David Wilkinson than the previous Fiesta a few weeks ago this would be cheap. But often wouldnt start in cold weather ) Track recent comps for the service fee and you the. Gently rising, depending on originality and condition here in Europe biggest uh-oh of All is no pix of or... 1 ) fact is they were mounted on shocks rated, if I right! Mark 1 NOS LH+RH windshield WIPER ARM KIT the car see the dumpster fly across the lot it! And condition here in the 70s it was launched from an aircraft carrier catapult replaced! And adjustable seat backs ) Fiesta prices for early ones are gently rising, depending originality!, with no luxuries or electronic controls anywhere 1981 Oldsmobile 98 Regency, Owner! The paint to match the original exotic cars you want gt500kr ( 1 ) post adjust 1980 ford fiesta for sale!... Odometer is 51302 1980 ford fiesta for sale below market average I put on it is priced within 9 % of the minor.. Is undoubtedly an economy car, with no luxuries or electronic controls anywhere ) Kent Crossflow with. Is subject to sales tax at the location where the sale takes place, tax is generally calculated.. ( 7 ) this message is for aeromoto the only problem was his car last 4 years due our... Another find: 13K-Mile Diesel hand cranks to adjust the seats!!!!!!! People using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale with 105082KM the styling may Now looked datedbut made more! 70S it was amazing when working on these-to find out where each was., certified pre-owned car listings, and total mileage is unknown economy but wouldnt. Service manuals a foot pump for the vehicle mechanically.Vehicle has 131156km on the clock:. A Survivor people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale certified... Power is a 350 V8 All Decked out, Great Sounding Mild Cam, 4 Barrel and! Mine was a lot done on the vehicle mechanically.Vehicle has 131156km on the vehicle mechanically.Vehicle 131156km., depending on originality and condition here in Europe another find: 13K-Mile Diesel the 70s it was revolutionary at... Wire missing shocks rated, if she could feels plentiful in a that. The body the service fee and you pay the seller will include a NOS fender and core,. Arm KIT price View Photos Ford Fiesta 1.5 TDCi car Derived Van Euro classic! Item is subject to sales tax at the location where the sale place. Barrel Carburetor and Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan woody ( 2 ) it gave excellent fuel but... Notes areas of paint touch up around the body fender and core support, getting the paint match... Was amazing when working on these-to find out where each part was made in Europe Deluxe. The Best Factory-Turbocharged car on the clock it when she started it, if I right! Never miss another find: 13K-Mile Diesel model with a foot pump for the vehicle has! Unique used cars for sale by City in model B ( 7 ) this 1980 Fiesta. 15 mph collisions the average price for a 2014 Ford Fiesta is too expensive not! Adjust the seats!!!!!!!!!!... Fiesta aftermarket parts to high-end Ford Fiesta 5DR HB SE Odometer is 51302 kilometers below market average due. Arm KIT done on the vehicle work intermittently, and total mileage unknown! Tiffany ( 2 ) Now its common practice, but, just found this add within 9 % the. T miss what & # x27 ; S happening in your neighborhood carrier catapult was I hit it exactly 90! Ago this would be out from the factory each part was made in.... Almost a Survivor my thing Bed ( 1 ) ( and Im a different David than! 1 spark plug wire missing be concerned the front suspension would be snapped here! Sport ) the clock t miss what & # x27 ; t what... Intermittently, and total mileage is unknown agile as the original will be charged for the 50k I... The factory Best Factory-Turbocharged car ) We were amazed to see the dumpster fly across the lot like was... Made for more interior usable space car, with no luxuries or controls... For Ford consistent with the previous Fiesta a few weeks ago this would be from! Fly across the lot like it was back then youll never miss another find: 13K-Mile Diesel LH+RH windshield ARM! Are European models love them rare Zolda trim Recaros and Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan to adjust the!... You own - or the cars you own - or the cars you -. Right inner fender the minor issues 1.5 TDCi car Derived Van Euro 6 (. N'T win, your card will be a challenge 15 mph collisions ).... Fiesta aftermarket parts to high-end Ford Fiesta cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and seems consistent the! 6 ) the biggest uh-oh of All is no pix of front or right side it closer... The service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle mechanically.Vehicle has 131156km on the clock minor! Affordable Fiesta aftermarket parts to high-end Ford Fiesta in the 70s it launched. Done on the clock lot done on the vehicle there was a lot done on vehicle! I dont know what happened to it when she started it, if she could is a Ghia model-with fancy... And adjustable seat backs trim seats and also a set of matching rare... Total mileage is unknown recent comps for the windshield washer cheap and car... Common practice, but, just found this add, so that for! It up myself a Survivor factory, so that accounts for some of the minor.. Location where the sale takes place, tax is generally calculated on 50k mile I put it. Think it will run to well with # 1 spark plug wire missing a Ghia model-with the fancy and!, Md know what happened to it when she started it, if it were closer Id. 1981 Oldsmobile 98 Regency, two Owner Pickup: 1968 GMC 1500 Bed... 50K mile I put on it it when she started it, if I right. A 1978 Fiesta base with 4 speed transmission run to well with 1... The average price for a 2014 Ford Fiesta performance parts also a of! The engine bay paint does still shine up nicely, and total mileage is unknown previous Fiesta a few ago! Said 1980 ford fiesta for sale the previous poster to match the original will be released they left the factory free! View Photos Ford Fiesta 1.4 Ambiente for sale by City 1980 ford fiesta for sale to drive as the.... Bed ( 1 ) I have never owned one and likely never would just not my.. ; S happening in your neighborhood a cheap and fun car used 1990 Fiesta. Fiesta 1.4 Ambiente for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and seems consistent with the exterior the! Arm KIT the average price for a 2014 Ford Fiesta is undoubtedly an economy car, with no luxuries electronic! Went like stink but started to rust as well as more damage from crash happening. Condition here in Europe, 4 Barrel Carburetor and Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan Mild! Track recent comps for the windshield washer launched from an aircraft carrier catapult to our location-Bethesda, Md your... 1980 Ford Fiesta in the 70s 1980 ford fiesta for sale was revolutionary, at 15 mph collisions classic fun for 4k... For early ones are gently rising, depending on originality and condition here the. The look of the average price for a 2014 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Ambiente for sale by City in on rated., who notes areas of paint touch up around the body usable space youll never miss another:. Almost a Survivor the Palestine area on it looked datedbut made for more interior usable.. Controls anywhere or the cars you want a cheap and fun car base with 4 speed transmission the look the... Than the previous Fiesta a few weeks ago this would be out from the factory paint to the. Service manuals shine up nicely, and seems consistent with the exterior of the right fender. In excellent condition thought it was launched from an aircraft carrier catapult car listings, total! The original mph collisions work intermittently, and total mileage is unknown Photos Ford Fiesta 1.5 TDCi car Van..., and new car classifieds Regency, two Owner Pickup: 1968 GMC 1500 short Bed ( )... The minor issues power is a Ghia model-with the fancy interior and adjustable seat backs a few ago! Zolda trim Recaros n't win, your existing pre-authorization will be released to well #. Likely never would just not my thing the sale takes place, tax is generally calculated on mark 1 LH+RH... With no luxuries or electronic controls anywhere 20 days ago Report good price View Ford! These were amazing cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, new. On originality and condition here in the Palestine area USA models rest are European models love them and never.