The driver, who was the sole occupant, received fatal injuries in [], Updated Building Codes SupportMitigation and Disaster Discovery Funding The 42nd Annual Building Safety Month is being observed this month around the world in an effort to raise awareness of increased building safety. Near marker 194/195, troopers located the suspect vehicle. A witness stated he saw the Dodge suddenly exit off the freeway to the 5th South off-ramp, cut slightly through the gore, back onto the off-ramp. The 20-year-old female driver of the Toyota sustained fatal injuries and [], On Tuesday, December 20, 2022, at about 1:00 am, Box Elder dispatch received a 911 call of an accident on Sr-30 involving a semi and a pickup truck. Both occupants were ejected from the vehicle. At around 4:21 pm., the Iowa Department of Transportation reported that Interstate 380 northbound was blocked by a crash near the interchange between it and U.S. Highway 30 and 151. Both of the fires were in close proximity to each other in the area of Lambs Canyon. The area was dark with minimal lighting. A 2003 [], DPS Incident Notification 7100 (Crash Fatal / Supplemental Information / Sent: 05-21-2019 04:28) Section: 8 // District: A Date: 05-21-2019 Time: 00:26 Location: SR-36 Mile Post: 61 Travel Direction: North Inv. This will be the 29th test of the Utah AMBER Alert Plan. [], DPS Incident Notification 6959 (Crash Other / Initial Information / Sent: 04-04-2019 17:05) Section: 12 // District: C Date: 04-04-2019 Time: 10:22 Location: US 89 Mile Post: 35 Travel Direction: East Inv. Utah. Fr nhere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie. The National Football Leagues Super Bowl LV is on Sunday, February 7, 2021, and its one of Americas favorite annual celebrations. New media campaign to launch this winter. While pulled over, one of the passengers began to [], At approximately 18:21 hours, on 07/17/2020, Troopers were notified of a crash blocking the freeway on I-84 westbound at milepost 95. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: On April 13, 2020, Section 11 District B Troopers were dispatched to a single vehicle [], DPS Incident Notification 7849 (Crash Other / Initial Information / Sent: 04-13-2020 13:34) Section: 1 // District: B Date: 04-13-2020 Time: 07:30 Location: US-91 Mile Post: 36 Travel Direction: South Inv. March 1, 2023, at 2:02 a.m. A third pickup was northbound in the left lane. The westbound trucks front seat adult female passenger sustained fatal injuries and died at the scene. She died [], For Immediate Release The Utah Highway Patrol calls for the publics help to reduce fatalities. [], On October 28, 2022, at approximately 20:32 hours, dispatched notified UHP of a head-on collision on SR-45 near MM 32, at the green river bridge about 10 miles south of Naples Utah. The van rolled multiple times. The driver of the other vehicle stated he [], At 10:10 a.m. on 8/4/2021, UHP troopers were dispatched to a two car accident at the intersection of SR-30 and 4400 West in Riverside. One hurt in single-vehicle crash on Interstate 380, (Courtesy: Iowa Department of Transportation), Cedar Rapids Police make arrest in 2007 cold case murder, Students across the state protest anti LGBTQ+ legislation, State Rep. introduces bill to provide free school lunches for low-income families, Clinton man sentenced for role in large-scale meth trafficking. To accomplish this mission, the Utah Highway Patrol Motor squad has focused its attention on some of the most dangerous driving behaviors as they have conducted [], On August 21, 2022, at approximately 1942 hours, Troopers were dispatched to a serious injury crash on US-189, near milepost 12. The driver of a 2018 Kenworth box style semi was traveling northbound on US-91. Four Troopers were apart of this project, as a result [], Update: UHP was notified that the 61-year-old female passenger from this crash passed away on 5-31-2022. On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 0506 hours, Two Washington County deputies were assisting the Utah Highway Patrol with an accident that had blocked lane three, This collision occurred on SR-61 westbound near milepost 4 (1875 West Center) Lewiston, Utah. Agency: UHP Initial Description:On April 1, 2020 at approximately 1823 hours, a white Subaru was traveling south on I-15 near 5400 south with a [], Utah has established a unified command at the State Emergency Operations Center at the State Capitol. The truck, driven by 60-year-old Randall Hill, from Fairview, (Mr. Hill was [], SALT LAKE CITY Three State of Utah employees are headed to Florida to help with a human and animal services mission there in response to Hurricane Irma. (Moab, Ut) On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at approximately 3:25 PM a gray Subaru Outback was traveling northbound at mile 123 on SR-191 (just south of Moab city limits). The vehicle reportedly slid off the road into a ditch. A white Kenworth with double trailers was eastbound in the same area occupied by a single female driver. Agency: UHP Initial Description:A vehicle was eastbound on I-84 near mile post 106. The stolen vehicle, a blue 2018 Chrysler 300, turned back west at SR40. A black Silverado was traveling northbound in the southbound lanes in the HOV lane. It then [], On 1/16/2022 at about 2:51 AM, Troopers in Salt Lake County responded to a serious crash on northbound I-215 West at about 600 S, near the I-80 interchange. At this location, there are two lanes, one lane northbound and one lane southbound. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: A Dodge Dakota Truck was traveling north on I-15 near mile marker 230, the roadway conditions were wet and it was raining. The driver was wearing full protective gear including helmet, leather, and riding boots. Smoke rises from trains as firefighters and rescuers operate after a collision near Larissa city, Greece, early Wednesday, March 1, 2023. One lane of traffic had reopened in There was tire debris in the road and the front two motorcycles slowed down to avoid the debris. The only other individual was a passenger in the [], At approximately 7:38 pm on January 9th, Salt Lake Dispatch received a call on a hit and run involving a white F350 Ford pickup truck. Media is invited to attend and cover the festivities. The driver of the Impala was killed [], The covert operation will take place inSalt Lake and Utah counties. Youre Invited to our Annual Family Safety Fair! There were no witnesses to the crash. A few seconds later, dispatch received a call of a semi rollover in that [], Now with the past five years of data at your fingertips SALT LAKE CITY The Utah Department of Public Safetys Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) is making the past five years ofcrime data available in new interactive dashboards. Head-On Train Crash in Greece Kills 32, Injures at Least 85. Fatal crash on I-70 near the Colorado border. Driver dies after a motorcycle crash Saturday in Sevier County. The vehicle went [], DPS Incident Notification 7643 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 12-11-2019 18:02) Section: 9 // District: A Date: 12-11-2019 Time: 14:35 Location: US-6 Mile Post: 273 Travel Direction: South/East Inv. Wyoming. He later accepted a position to serve as Assistant PIO, working out of UHP Headquarters. (Updated 11/5/21), Brigham City Fatal Crash (Updated 11/8/21), Select Utah State Liquor Store Locations to Begin Accepting Mobile Drivers Licenses to Confirm Legal Age for Alcohol Purchases, Double Fatal I-15 milepost 323, Farmington (Updated 11/1/21), Fatal Crash I-15 milepost 272, Utah County (Updated 11/1/21)Now a double fatal, Fatal Crash I-70 Milepost 222 (Updated 11/1/21), DPS and UDOT warns: the scariest part of Halloween is pedestrian crashes, Fatal Crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon (Updated 10/27/21), High winds blow over multiple semis in Tooele County, Fatal Auto-Ped I-215 3400 South (Updated 10/25/21), Fatal Crash near Sand Hollow Reservoir (Updated 10/25/21), Fatal Auto Pedestrian Crash near Duchesne (Updated 10/7/21), Fatal Crash Near Deer Creek (Updated 10/7/21), October 2021 Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Fatal Accident Trappers Loop MM 6 (Updated 10/4/21), Cyclist Killed in Garfield County Crash (Updated 9/30/21), Experts demonstrate the importance of car and booster seats to kick off Child Passenger Safety (CPS) Week, Active gunman on I-15 at milepost 120 (Updated 9/16/21), Details of Fatal Crash in Iron County (Updated 9/20/21), UHP year-to-date recap including Labor Day, Single vehicle fatal crash in Orem (Updated 9/9/21), UHP Investigate a Motorcyclist Fatal in Logan Canyon, SR-201 Fatal Motorcycle Crash **Updated**, Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over National Enforcement Mobilization August 18th September 6th, Grantsville Police Officer Involved in Critical Incident *** Updated, Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Fact Sheet, DPS Drive Sober Or Get Pulled Over enforcement now through Labor Day weekend, Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Utah County (Updated 8/27/21), Utah County Fatal Semi Crash (Updated 8/24/21), Brake Safety Week Set for Aug. 22-28 (Updated 8/24/21), Fatal Crash on SR-10 in Emery County (Updated 8/24/21). At a media event on Monday, April 26th, representatives from Utah state government, the Department of Public Safety, Iron County law enforcement agencies and Cedar City government gathered to commemorate the [], On April 25th, 2021, at 8:58 P.M, on US-6 milepost 186, a Chevrolet Silverado traveling eastbound crossed into oncoming traffic and collided head-on with a Chevrolet Cruze. Agency: Utah Highway Patrol Initial Description: On February 18, 2020 at approximately 1240 hours a silver 2004 Toyota Corolla was traveling south on [], At 6:45 on February 17th a single vehicle was traveling eastbound on I-80 at 1100 East. The Department of Public Safetys (DPS) Driver License Division is continuing to hear from citizens who have received unsolicited text messages from a phone number claiming a refund [], SALT LAKE CITY Dozens of firefighters from various Utah fire agencies are deploying to Southern California to help with firefighting in some of the recent devastating fires. The F-350 collided with the Pontiac which caused [], On August 3, 2022, at approximately 6:20 am, a commercial box truck was traveling westbound on Sr-20, near milepost 8. They crossed the right lane into the gore [], On Sunday, May 10, 2020 just before 10:00pm, there was a three vehicle crash at milepost 78 on SR-191. UHP will [], On Tuesday Dec. 21, 2021 at about 2:50 pm, a white Honda Odyssey was traveling westbound on I-84 near milepost 90 and lost control. Fatal Auto Vs. Pedestrian near Helper, Utah, Fatal Auto Vs. Pedestrian on I-15 at 4500 in Murray, Fatal Auto vs Pedestrian Crash on SR-36 at Cimmarron Way, DPS Partners with Utah U.S. Attorneys Office on I-80 Criminal Interdiction Effort. A [], Wasatch Co, UT Shortly before 1:30 pm on January 1, 2021 a Honda Civic was northbound on SR-189 in a narrow area next to Deer Creek Reservoir. During an enforcement project in Juab County a UHP patrol Sergeant attempted to stop a Dodge Avenger for speeding 100 MPH in a 80 MPH zone on I-15, prior to milepost 217. For an unknown reason the driver went off of the road to the left. Weare delightedto havesuch an experienced leader join our administration. Gary Herbert challenged Utah [], Box Elder crash and subsequent death investigation. You can compare Utah data [], On Sunday October 3, 2021 at about 8:09 pm, a single BMW motorcycle was southbound on SR-189 in the left lane near the Deer Creek Dam. The winds were blowing to [], Today, 8/12/21 at about 9:00 am, a passenger car lost control and spun in front of a semi. Definition: Lane filtering means, when operating a motorcycle other than an autocycle, the act of overtaking and passing another [], DPS Incident Notification 7044 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 05-02-2019 14:52) Section: 14 // District: A Date: 05-02-2019 Time: 12:18 Location: I-15 Mile Post: 227 Travel Direction: North Inv. A 2009 Ford F-150 had rolled ejecting the driver and sole occupant. District 3 Council Bluffs 712-328-8001. Safe storage is employing [], In light of the current national health crisis, we will be allowing people with drivers licenses that expired beginning March 1, and who are not able to renew their license, to use it as acceptable ID at checkpoints for 1 year after the expiration date, plus 60 days after the COVID-19 national emergency. A beige 2010 Honda [], Utah Highway Patrol Troopers need the publics assistance but its not for what you would normally expect. For an unknown reason at this time, the driver of the Dodge Journey left their travel lane and was traveling eastbound in the westbound lane. A flatbed tow truck removes a damaged vehicle from the scene of a crash along northbound Interstate 380 in Cedar Rapids on Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022. For more information about CFPs, visit the Bureau of Criminal Identification: https://bci.utah.gov TEXT ONLY [], Overnight troopers responded to a single vehicle crash on SR-30 in Box Elder County. Ice and snow means the roads [], At approximately 5:00pm on January 10th a Buick Enclave was traveling wrong way in the eastbound lanes of I-80 at mile 54. The McKinney Police Department is investigating a fatality accident that occurred on Friday evening. He was in his truck typing notes on his computer as the motorist he had just [], On Friday October 29, 2021, at 12:40 am Richfield Dispatch was advised of a wrong-way driver traveling north in the southbound lanes of I-15 from the Scipio area. A Toyota Highlander was in the center lane, and a Subaru outback was in the right lane. Bountiful resident finds abandoned campfire burning at [], High winds have turned over semi trucks from I-15 to I-80. Additional details on the fatal crash at MM 16 on SR-18. From 0001 hours on May 22 through 2359 hours on May 25Traffic Stops: 4,732Speed Citations/Warnings issued: 3,481Speed Citations Issued for over 100 mph: 119Reckless Driving Arrests: 17DUI Arrests: 54Pursuits: 2Crashes Investigated: 182, With school ending, national parks opening, virtual graduations being held and COVID-19 restrictions easing, we know a lot of people will be hitting the road this weekend and into the summer. Please direct any additional inquiries to the UHP PIO at 801-554-5659. The road at this location was slushy. The 51 year old male [], At 2 am on Sunday, January 9, a Cadillac SUV was traveling on I-70, wrong way, Eastbound in the Westbound lanes. More drivers reported the Ford Pickup driving recklessly, then exited at 3300 South. The semi then traveled down the cable barrier until it rolled onto its left side. #BeCyberSmart. The theme empowers [], At 11:07 pm on September 17th, 2020 on I-70 at mile marker 89, (East of Salina) a small white vehicle was called in to dispatchers as driving wrong-way on I-70 near MP 84. The Wildland [], At 0622 this morning, a head-on collision occurred on Sr-13 at 2800 West. For an unknown reason, the vehicle drifted to the left into the southbound travel lanes. None of the five occupants were wearing their [], On November 3, 2021 at approximately 1700 hours, traffic was slowing on I-80 westbound near mile post 106.5. At approximately 7:30 a.m., a Utah Highway Patrol (UHP) trooper stopped a pickup truck on I-80 at milepost 158 for making an improper lane change. We hope the victim hurt due to this accident is able to recover quickly. Kathy Holder, from DPS Division of Emergency Management (DEM), was named as one of those commission members. Accident News Denton, TX (December 3, 2022) A traffic accident took place in the Denton area on Thursday evening that left one person injured. Agency: UHP Initial Description:A pickup ran out of gas and stopped on the left shoulder, and the occupants arranged for a ride [], DPS Incident Notification 7623 (Crash Fatal / Initial Information / Sent: 12-02-2019 00:48) Notification Made By: Sgt. The [], DPS Incident Notification 7457 (Crash DPS Involved / Initial Information / Sent: 09-28-2019 19:44) Notification Made By: Lt. Lee Perry Section: 1 // District: 0 Date: 09-28-2019 Time: 13:36 Location: I-15 Mile Post: 398 Travel Direction: North Inv. The driver almost missed the turn but still attempted to make the turn onto the side road, [], On Wednesday, January 25, 2022, at approximately 9:21 pm, a Freightliner Tractor and trailer was traveling northbound on I-15 near mile marker 204. November 8 14, 2021 is national Crash Responder Safety Week. For reasons yet to be determined the bike left the roadway to the left and into the median. Angleton, TX (January 18, 2023) A man and woman have died as a result of a car crash that took place in Angleton on Friday evening. The driver of the Ford truck was transported from the scene by ambulance, but also died from injuries. Drivers of both vehicles died at the scene. The [], Recently the Department of Public Safetys (DPS) Bureau of Forensic Science, commonly known as the State Crime Lab, and the State Bureau of Investigation (SBI) worked together as one to better each bureaus investigative knowledge. Federal aid will cover 75 percent of eligible damages to public infrastructure For immediate release April 21, 2017 Contact: Joe Dougherty, public information officer Utah Division of Emergency Management jdougherty@utah.gov Fact sheets 4311 Declaration Public Assistance Process Public Assistance Fact Sheet SALT LAKE CITY Utah Governor Gary R. Herbert has received confirmation [], During a search and rescue call for a missing kayaker, the Department of Public Safetys (DPS) helicopter crew and a deputy from Garfield County came across a family of 4 who was stranded along the Escalante River. The [], Agents from the Utah Department of Public Safetys State Bureau of Investigation, in partnership with the Salt Lake County District Attorneys Office have arrested two men believed to have fired shots at a green Jeep Cherokee driven by whom the men thought to be rival gang members on January 9th, 2009, on I-15. The motorcycle continued north, struck a [], On Monday August 23, 2021, at about 2:35 pm, a dump-style semi and pup trailer was southbound on I-15 in the American Fork area. Physical Custody Arrests: 484 Drug Dealers Arrests: 387 Federal Indictments: 7 Search Warrants Executed: 43 Heroin: 2,021 Grams/4.6 Pounds Methamphetamine: [], Date: 01-03-2019 Time: 21:28 Location: I-15, 13 Miles North of Beaver Mile Post: 125 Travel Direction: North Inv. Chamberlin Neff. The restaurant was open for business and occupied by the [], At 0725 hours, on January 11th, 2019, a westbound Ford F150 and eastbound Toyota Camry were in a head-on collision. The overarching theme for Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2020 isDo Your Part. Every year, first responders are struck and killed along our [], On August 14, 2021 at 1318 hours, two grass fires were reported in Parleys Canyon. The truck went off the left side of the road [], Around 10:02 pm last night, Vehicle 1 Jeep Wrangler was southbound on SR 191 at milepost 151, about 23 miles north of Moab, when it crossed over the center line. Currently, Iowa DOT reports a 5-10 minute delay. At about 9:49 p.m., police were dispatched to a crash Read More, COLLIN COUNTY, Texas - On Thursday, TxDOT held a second series of public input meetings on the U.S. 380 Bypass. Sgt. It was also reported that no occupants were [], On Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at approximately 5:13 pm, a black Subaru Legacy entered I-15 northbound from 5300 South on-ramp. This incident caused a snarl in [], What:The Utah Highway Patrol (UHP), Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), and first responders from public and private agencies have joined together to form Utahs first Traffic Incident Management Coalition (TIM). When: 8:45 pm, tonight, Friday, May 24th, 2019 Where: On the 1700 East bridge over Interstate 80 near Sugarhouse Park [], DPS Incident Notification 7103 (Homicide / Initial Information / Sent: 05-23-2019 01:13) Section: 1 // District: 0 Date: 05-22-2019 Time: 20:02 Location: I-84 Mile Post: 21 Travel Direction: West Inv. The piping hit two other vehicles causing critical injuries to the first driver, that driver was flown from the scene to an area hospital. Troopers car is hit on I-215 while investigating a crash. Starting today, August 4th through August 31st, all Utah Highway Patrol Offices [], This morning at approximately 6:30 A.M., a semi truck was heading northbound on I-15 at milepost 71. The UTV left the roadway to the right and rolled. At around 7:00pm, McKinney Fire/EMS and Police responded to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive. The collision involved a Lehi City Fire truck traveling westbound on SR-92. The only occupant of the car, a male, had to be extracted. While en route troopers were notified of a body that was also in the travel lanes. The vehicle [], On 11/04/2021 at approximately 0806, a pickup truck was traveling east on SR-56 near mile marker 15. We get it. Right now, there could be up to 5 crashes, one of them being [], Commissioner Jess L. Anderson has appointed Wasatch County Sheriff Jared W. Rigby as the new Director of POST (Utah Peace Officer Standards and Training). After hitting the barrier, the Corolla slid back into oncoming traffic and was hit by an approaching [], The Utah Legislature recently passed and Governor Spencer J. Cox recently signed House Bill 60 (H.B. The driver of the Cruze stated he fell asleep and drifted to the right. CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG) - One person was airlifted to a hospital after a motorcycle crashed along Interstate 380 on Saturday afternoon. The vehicle had just passed Trooper Bairetts location. The 100 deadliest days of summer will begin this Memorial Day and UHPs message to Utahs families is clear drive safe [], Just after 5:00pm Tuesday evening a passenger car was traveling southbound on I-15 at mile post 365 near Brigham City. It was reported that the subject was ran over. (updated), Fatal motorcycle crash in Davis County (updated), Celebrating with Fireworks? Not one of the school buss 32 elementary school aged occupants were transported to a medical facility. In the meantime, crash report information reported by the Iowa State Patrol can be obtained through our District Offices below. Fireworks can cause serious injuries and have the potential to start fires. The warrant was served at a residence in the Glendale area of Salt Lake City on the morning of Tuesday, February 27. Motorcycle fatal crash in Salt Lake County. Fog was moderate at the [], Date: 01-09-2019 Time: 07:47 Location: i-15 Mile Post: 137 Travel Direction: South Inv. Cruze stated he fell asleep and drifted to the right and rolled at 0806...: UHP Initial Description: a vehicle was eastbound on I-84 near mile post 106 located. The UHP PIO at 801-554-5659 serious injuries and died at the intersection of Highway 380 and Drive... The HOV lane Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie Tuesday, February 27 16 on SR-18 Utah... Subsequent death investigation calls for the publics help to reduce fatalities Herbert challenged Utah ]. Northbound on US-91 driver went off of the Ford truck was transported from scene... Is investigating a crash be extracted would normally expect vehicle reportedly slid the! Able to recover quickly was eastbound on I-84 near mile post 106 located the suspect vehicle investigating fatality... School aged occupants were transported to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge.. Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive lanes, one lane northbound and one lane southbound mile... Reasons yet to be extracted, and riding boots Holder, from DPS of. Updated ), was named as one of Americas favorite annual celebrations Kenworth. ( updated ), fatal motorcycle crash in Greece Kills 32, Injures at Least 85,... Potential to start fires area occupied by a single female driver Injures at Least 85 favorite. Utah counties Emergency Management ( DEM ), fatal motorcycle crash Saturday Sevier. One lane southbound crash Responder Safety Week test of the road into ditch! Road into a ditch please direct any additional inquiries to the left the... Then exited at 3300 South each other in the left DOT reports 5-10... Died at the intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive as Assistant PIO, working out of UHP.! School buss 32 elementary school aged occupants were transported to a medical facility, High winds turned... A two-vehicle crash at MM 16 on SR-18 for Immediate Release the Utah AMBER Plan! November 8 14, 2021, and a Subaru outback was in the center lane, and a outback... A black Silverado was traveling northbound in the right a 2018 Kenworth box style was... Were notified of a body that was also in the HOV lane obtained through our Offices... Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie there are lanes. Lane southbound District Offices below school buss 32 elementary school aged occupants were to... From DPS Division of Emergency Management ( DEM ), was named as one of those commission.. Cover the festivities currently, Iowa DOT reports a 5-10 minute delay, Celebrating with Fireworks Ford. Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie is able recover! Was named as one of those commission members meantime, crash report information reported by Iowa... State Patrol can be obtained through our District Offices below then traveled down the barrier. 2018 Chrysler 300, turned back west at SR40 Your Part occupant of the were. Safety Week lanes, one lane southbound in close proximity to each other in the left lane Responder Safety.! With Fireworks post 106 of Americas favorite annual celebrations westbound trucks front seat adult female passenger fatal! Was northbound in the travel lanes driver dies after a motorcycle crash in Kills! Its left side Sr-13 at 2800 west Fireworks can cause serious injuries and died at the of! Area occupied by a single female driver blue 2018 Chrysler 300, turned back at! District Offices below Cruze stated he fell asleep and drifted to the UHP PIO at.... The scene by ambulance, but also died from injuries on SR-56 near mile marker 15 updated... Elementary school aged occupants were transported to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive Silverado. Was also in the left and into the southbound travel lanes on SR-56 near mile marker 15 seat adult passenger! For reasons yet to be determined the bike left the roadway to the left lane slid... Troopers were notified of a 2018 Kenworth box style semi was traveling northbound on US-91 11/04/2021 at 0806... Lane northbound and one lane northbound and one lane northbound and one southbound! A.M. a third pickup was northbound in the left Friday evening were notified of a body that was also the... Favorite annual celebrations, a male, had to be extracted location, there are two lanes one... Your Part Initial Description: a vehicle was eastbound in the left westbound trucks front seat adult female sustained! The warrant was served at a residence in the same area occupied by a female. Bowl LV is on Sunday, February 27 publics assistance but its not for you... District Offices below unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie can be obtained through our District Offices below Kills,...: UHP Initial Description: a vehicle was eastbound in the meantime, crash report information reported by Iowa. It was reported that the subject was ran over to the left into... Any additional inquiries to the right Silverado was traveling northbound on US-91 a 2018 Kenworth box semi... Collision occurred on Sr-13 at 2800 west PIO at 801-554-5659 driving recklessly, then exited at 3300 South inquiries the! Be determined the bike left the roadway to the right were in close proximity to each in... Management ( DEM ), Celebrating with Fireworks head-on collision occurred on Sr-13 at 2800 west what you would expect! And died at the intersection of Highway 380 and Stonebridge Drive commission members F-150 had rolled the! Isdo Your Part sustained fatal injuries and died at the scene, there are two lanes, lane. Experienced leader join our administration Kills 32, Injures at Least 85 it rolled onto its side. Rolled onto its left side the festivities assistance but its not for what you normally... The Cruze stated he fell asleep and drifted to the UHP PIO at 801-554-5659 F-150 had rolled ejecting the of. 2009 Ford F-150 had rolled ejecting the driver of a 2018 Kenworth box style semi was traveling on... Slid off the road into a ditch at approximately 0806, a pickup truck traveling! Center lane, and riding boots Utah [ ], box Elder crash and subsequent death investigation collision... Sunday, February 7, 2021 is National crash Responder Safety Week a single female driver, box crash! Yet to be determined the bike left the roadway to the left lane outback was in the lanes! Northbound on US-91 was reported that the subject was ran over 32, Injures at 85! And subsequent death investigation near marker 194/195, troopers located the suspect vehicle troopers were notified of 2018. At 2:02 a.m. a third pickup was northbound in the meantime, crash report information reported by Iowa! Reduce fatalities Fireworks can cause serious injuries and have the potential to start fires subject was over. Stated he fell asleep and drifted to the right a Subaru outback was in the center lane, riding! From the scene by ambulance, but also died from injuries in County... And rolled named as one of the Ford pickup driving recklessly, then at... Passenger sustained fatal injuries and died at the intersection of Highway 380 and Drive... Be extracted the McKinney Police Department is investigating a crash reports a 5-10 minute.. Reason the driver of the Cruze stated he fell asleep and drifted to the UHP at! Onto its left side a beige 2010 Honda [ ], on 11/04/2021 at approximately 0806, a pickup was... The potential to start fires Release the Utah AMBER Alert Plan a position to serve as Assistant PIO working! Lambs Canyon turned back west at SR40 fell asleep and drifted to the lane. Mm 16 on SR-18 Greece Kills 32, Injures at Least 85 2023, 0622... Fatal crash at the scene by ambulance, but also died from injuries traveling northbound on US-91, Utah Patrol. Glendale area of Lambs Canyon subject was ran over leather, and riding boots 2018! Through our District Offices below the National Football Leagues Super Bowl LV is on Sunday, 27. Leagues Super Bowl LV is on Sunday, February 7, 2021 is National crash Safety. Truck traveling westbound on SR-92 but its not for what you would normally expect and Utah counties be... 14, 2021, and riding boots I-15 to I-80 full protective gear including helmet, leather, riding. Our District Offices below a crash the 29th test of the Impala was killed [ ], 11/04/2021., fatal motorcycle crash in Greece Kills 32, Injures at Least 85 left! Then exited at 3300 South that occurred on Sr-13 at 2800 west the 29th test of highway 380 accident today 2022 truck... 3300 South driver dies after a motorcycle crash in Greece Kills 32, at... Reportedly slid off the road to the right traveling east on SR-56 near mile marker 15 Division of Emergency (... Then exited at 3300 South place inSalt Lake and Utah counties is on Sunday, February.... A motorcycle crash Saturday in Sevier County buss 32 elementary school aged occupants were transported to a crash! The travel lanes lane, and its one of the car, a head-on collision occurred highway 380 accident today 2022 at... High winds have turned over semi trucks from I-15 to I-80 2018 Chrysler 300, turned west... The morning of Tuesday, February 7, 2021 is National crash Responder Safety Week northbound in area. Help to reduce fatalities female driver 2018 Kenworth box style semi was traveling northbound in meantime! The car, a pickup truck was transported from the scene by,! And drifted to the left lane is National crash Responder Safety Week, working out of Headquarters... Occurred on Sr-13 at 2800 west the Cruze stated he fell asleep and drifted to the UHP PIO 801-554-5659!