handsome, skills on top of skillsand a heart of gold. Like TV One onFacebookand be sure to follow us onInstagramandTwitter. Ive been a fan of rizz since I was nine years old and still a huge fan keep up the good work we love you.ca not wait to see you in concert again, Mr. Ralph Tresvant. Source: Wikipedia. He recorded the Heartbreak album with New Edition in 1988. He took me under his wing. 2020 adds an edge of poignancy to this tale of a man half heartedly trying to reconnect with his old life in the . Let me tell you, we love those guys and Cheese, his name is Donnie Wahlberg, but thats my twin. For added firepower, the singer recruits his old group-mate Johnny Gill, who attacks the . The year 2020 has thrown us all for a loop, but in the midst of the madness, there are a few things worth celebrating. 1990 Ralph Tresvant's solo debut is loaded with rollicking new jack swing and smooth popand it established his bona fides outside of his group, New Edition. On the heels of his certified gold single Sensitivity, his hits Stone Cold Gentleman, Do What I Gotta Do, Rated R and Yo Baby Yo! led him to receiving the Billboard Music Award for Top New Male Pop Artist. Loved everyone of his albums, and very much looking forward to getting his new music. Ralph Tresvant. As the group's lead singer, Tresvant will open up for the first time about his hiatus from one of the most successful R&B groups of the 80s and 90s, which led to his successful career as a solo artist. With Bobby Brown, Bell Biv DeVoe and Johnny Gill all doing quite well outside of New Edition in 1990, it wasn't surprising that colleague Ralph Tresvant pursued a solo career. znscr.parentNode.insertBefore(zergnet, znscr); He was known to stay in the studio all night long working on his craft and stacking his vocals. January 1, 1990 Ralph had been leading New Edition for seven years and it was just a matter of time that he would take some time off and do his own thing. Ralph Tresvant (CD). //